Wednesday, August 29, 2007

JOSH GROBAN AND ANNIVERSARY INN!!!


So I have the GREATEST, MOST AMAZING husband EVER!!! For my birthday, he bought me tickets to the Josh Groban concert, and then for our anniversary celebration, HE WENT WITH ME!!!

So the concert was absolutely amazing! I just LOOOOOOOOOOVE Josh Groban, and almost started crying when he finally came out on stage! Surprisingly, I pulled it together :) I did scream myself hoarse though! He was so amazing! I was so excited to be there and would totally go again! I was so mad though, I forgot our camera at the hotel (more about that in a bit). Luckily there was a nice man sitting next to us who didn't mind my bizzare request to send me some of the amazing pictures he was taking during the concert. I'll be forever grateful to him, as I only had my wimpy camera phone...and I haven't really looked, but I'll bet you couldn't even make out anything from those pictures :) The cool thing about the concert in SLC was that they filmed the Tour DVD there, so anyone that sees the DVD....I WAS TOTALLY AT THAT CONCERT!!!! Oh my gosh it was totally amazing!!! I didn't think that he would be so funny, but he was pretty hilarious. Ryan thought so too! He did a triple encore, one of which he played the drums during the song, and he was pretty good, at least I thought. The concert didn't get done until almost 11pm, but I think I could have stayed all night and listen to him sing! He has such an incredible voice!

After the concert, we went back to the Anniversary Inn where we stayed the night! It was so nice and romantic. The room we stayed in (The Palace Suite http://www.anniversaryinn.com/rooms.php?room=82) had a HUGE jetted tub and a rainfall shower, a big screen TV, a fire place, and a private deck. It was so nice to be able to spend a night together alone. I was worried I would be worrying about Hailey all night, but, it turns out, a night away was just what I needed. It was so nice to come home to her after getting a night out alone! We are so grateful to Mom and Dad Sorenson for watching her overnight!!

PS The pictures that are on this post are from the SL Tribune Review....we weren't that close. I'll post some more pics when the guy sitting next to us sends them to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aubrey and Ryan and Hailey. I am still just a bit in the 19th century here and very new to blogging, so lemme see how this works. Loved the site. Take a minute to give a running "thanking" list every night to Heavenly Father. People think this is for God, but actually this commandment is for YOU! It helps remind us how blessed we are! You both found keepers! Keep building the ARK for each other! ( ARK...acts of random kindness!) and no..I DID NOT make that one up! HUGS, Aunt Coke

lindsay said...

i love him. and if jared hadnt asked me to marry him, i'd probably still be trying to become Mrs. Groban......

Aubrey said...

I love him too! Before Ryan and I got together, I was thinking of ways I could become Mrs. Groban myself! We may have been in competition with each other!! :)