Friday, August 10, 2007

Today...

My friend Megan got me thinking about how our expectations and goals change over the years. Over the past five years so many things have changed; jobs, homes, friends. One thing that has remained the same has been my wonderful husband. He has been so supportive in everything. From when I didn't think I could handle the pressure of school, to the heartache of infertility, he has been the solid rock right there by me, holding my hand and loving me through everything.

Ryan, I love you more than anything and hope that I have been half as supportive as you have been the last five years! I thank you for the child we have and the opportunity that I have to stay home with her and raise her while you work your butt off to support our family. You are amazing!

Even though our goals and expectations may have changed, I wouldn't trade the life we have now for anything we thought we may have wanted five years ago.

Happy Anniversary!!!

0 comments: