Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ryan's Birthday

Ryan turned 28 this year. I wanted to do something really special for his birthday since he has so much on his plate right now (daddy, employee, student, husband, all around awesome guy), so I took him to dinner, took him to lunch and threw him a surprise birthday party! I planned and prepared all week for the surprise party, and I was so happy with the way it turned out! I made (from scratch) four cookie sheet sized pizzas, a cake, cleaned the house, and kept it a surprise (which was no small feat)!! We had so many friends and family there to share the celebration with, it was AWESOME! A good time was had by all :) !!!

**Thanks to my mom for all her help over the phone getting all the pizza's done!**
**Thanks to Brooke Knudsen who frosted the blue and white cake **
**Thanks to Hailey who kept my life interesting (as always) trying to prepare for the party!**

Hailey could literally fit in the bag that Ryan's parents brought his present in!
(It was a shirt and a pair of dockers :)

Hailey playing with Ryan after we had dinner for his birthday!



Transformers cake...courtesy of Albertson's bakery!

Cake frosted (with the best cream cheese frosting in the world!) by Brooke Knudsen

0 comments: