Ok, so here's the story. I saw this coupon in a mailer that we get for a Halloween cruise down the Provo River. They do it at the CLAS ropes course. I thought it would be a really fun idea for FHE. So we got the usual group together to go and trekked down to Provo. I had tried to talk everyone I know into coming because I thought it would be sooooo fun!!
Boy was I mistaken!!! This is how they advertise it on their website "There are over 100 pumpkins reflecting off the water, with a scary story and songs. A pirate even attacks the boat and ends up handing out candy." They said that it takes 25 minutes. Well I think we were on the water for about 10. We left the dock, went about 10 feet, turned around and went another 20 feet and went back to the dock. As for the "pirate", "scary songs" and "scary story"....I don't even want to go there. It was a very disappointing experience and if you had been thinking about it, don't waste your money.
At any rate, though Hailey looked adorable in her new hat and coat! So here are some pictures :)
Monday, October 8, 2007
Halloween Cruise down the Provo River...well not really....
Posted by
Aubrey
at
2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment