She loved trick-or-treating!!! We only took her to Ryan's office to trick-or-treat. We got enough candy there to last us until next Halloween!! I practiced with her all afternoon to try to get her to say "Trick or treat!" She was saying it really cute, too. But once we were actually trick-or-treating, she wouldn't say it, of course. But we did get her to say "thank you" and "bye bye." She was really cute. We got a lot of compliments on her costume and her in general. She was the cutest sugar plum fairy I ever did see!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
ahh...good ol' Jacobson days. Hailey looks adorable!
K, she is the cutest sugar plum fairy! Love her costume...looks like you guys had a fun night!
I like it better with the onesie rather than the tights. Just kidding, of course, but that picture is priceless. She looks so proud and happy to have her costume on. So cute!
SHe is SO CUTE! I am glad you are doing so well! Your family is so cute!
What an adorable costume Aubrey!! This is why I need a girl! Your blog is way cute, I added you to my links I hope that is okay. In case you forgot, my blog is utahenglishs.blogspot.com
SHE IS SUCH A DOLL! AND THAT IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE COSTUME!!! LOVE IT!!!!
OMG adorable!
Post a Comment