We are proud to announce that Ryan has accepted the position of Financial Information Systems Specialist with Sorenson Communications in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. He will begin his new job January 16, 2008.
We are so excited for this opportunity!
*Note: There is no family relation between us and the company! :)*
Friday, January 4, 2008
EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Aubrey
at
9:21 AM
Labels: Family updates, Ryan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I thought you were going to announce the upcoming arrival of a sibling for Hailey. Congrats to Ryan!
I am so happy for the both of you! So I want more info. Are you moving? I want more! Loves- Alyssa
I want more info! But I am so happy for all of you! Call me- Alyssa
One thing at a time, right? :)
HAHA! Right!
Hooray! So happy for you guys! That is so funny about the name of the company -- like if Shane got a job at the Hilton...
I also thought you were announcing a new arrival ;)
Ryan and Aubrey we are so excited for you guys. I know that new jobs are fun and stress full, but I am sure this will be a good thing for your family. Love the David Taylor Family in Maryland
Post a Comment