Friday, February 29, 2008

Ryan's Version of Our Story

1. Where did you meet?

We were going to a concert. They wanted to show up 5 days beforehand and camp out. I knew that one hour would give us terrific seats. I was the one driving. Nuff said.

Btw, where were our seats, you ask? Well, arriving so late as 1 hour beforehand, our seats were on the 2nd row. Just as I knew all along. :)

2. What was the first thing you said to her?

Probably hi or something, or maybe that I was sorry I was late (Hehe).

3. Where was your first date?

It was at Alicia's party, like Aubrey said. I wasn't nervous, but Aubrey didn't act too weird despite her nervousness.

4. Where was your first kiss?

The one thing Aubrey forgot to mention was that she's the one that initiated it, not me.

5. How long did you date?

Aubrey exaggerates.

6. Where did you get engaged?

What she said. It was WAY romantic!!

7. When were you married?

Aubrey is correct, leaving her number of times telling people the wrong date at once (hehe).

I think Aubrey might be regretting giving me post rights here....I might have that revoked after this....

8. How did your reception go?

It was fun, we saw a lot of people, got some good presents.

9. How was your honeymoon?

Well taking a Calculus 2 final two days after we were married wasn't too fun, but other than that it was a lot of fun. Oh, and of course, our life-altering trial in Green River.

10. Testimony

Aubrey's a pretty awesome gal. It seems like all this was ages ago. So Aubrey wanted to know my version of how we met, so I'll have to tell a few stories that weren't asked above. She didn't like me at first, not only due to me showing up later for the concert than she'd like, but also cause I pushed her buttons a little bit (just once or twice). Then she started liking me, but I didn't realize it, so when she asked me to Alicia's party I thought she was scraping the bottom of the barrel and had no one else to ask. But she was smitten. :) I was also a tad fickle, as she hinted at, so I'm lucky she stuck around. She's an awesome mother too, which is the most important thing to me. Aubbie, I WUV'S!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Awesome story! It's good to here good stories, told masterfully as here.

Aubrey said...

I do not exaggerate! It was a year and a half before we got engaged...

I love that you had to comment on your own post :)

Love you!

The Oman Family said...

HAHAHA!!! I soooo remember all that!! Ryan, Aubrey was SOOO mad at you for making her "late" to the concert. Oh, man, the MANY MANY times we drove by your house. I think I can still get there with my eyes closed!

Michelle said...

HAHAHAHAHA

It was great to read both of your versions. It seems Ryan gets right to the point, short and simple!

I know Michelle's version would be different the mine too. She always tells people I was shaking like a leaf outside her door before we met, and I told her it was because she left me out in 20 degree weather for 5 minutes while the vaccuum was going! LOL