Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Point!!

We bought a membership to Thanksgiving Point this year and we plan to take FULL advantage of it this year. I'm very excited about it and Hailey I'm sure is too :)

We went to the dinosaur museum last night for Family Night (but like an idiot, I forgot my camera) and she LOVED that as well, which surprised me, I thought it would be a little too old for her. She liked the "scary monsters" :)

Funny story: They have a GIGANTIC shark exhibit. You don't see it until you walk around a corner...Hailey went running along around said corner...I told her not to run...as soon as she saw this shark (click on the link above to get a look at what my poor little girl saw as soon as she rounded the corner) she back-pedaled so fast and came running at me with the most terrified look on her face! John, Heather and I were laughing so hard! I totally wish I had a video camera!!

Hailey enjoyed the animal farm last year, I think mostly she liked being outside. This year, though, she actually knows which animals are which, the sounds they make, and can get really excited about it, and today she LOVED it.

Enjoy our pictures from the animal farm this afternoon. If you notice that most of the pictures are of the back of Hailey...well, that's pretty much all I saw of her too! She was excited and not strapped to a stroller, and running from animal to animal...she's so cute!


running to find the horses...
even though they were in the other direction :)


she was really unhappy that she couldn't play in the water with the ducks...


apparently you can see better from this angle




Chickens!


I don't know if you can see it or not, but she stuck her little arm through the fence to try to "pat" the goat...


the sheep!

petting the "baby cow...MOO!"



not exactly sure what this was...


"man this guy is BIG"


being silly with the sheep!

3 comments:

Brian & Michelle said...

That looks like so much fun! Is the animal farm there up at Thanksgiving Point? I didn't know they had all that up there...I just remember driving by that Dinosaur Museum all the time.

I just read and got caught up on the last 7 entries! Hailey is getting so big, and quite the charater. Her little "dance" with Jack in the Box was funny, and reminded me of when Jasmin does her little dance moves!

lindsay said...

could your little girl be any cuter???? sheesh...such a doll! All these sherman cousins and their cute babies...makes me wish you guys lived closer so we could play and get to know your little kiddo better.

I just tagged you on my blog as well...come and get it! :)

Aubrey said...

Thanks Lindsay! We think she's pretty cute too....most days at least :)

I totally wished we lived closer as well! :) Maybe someday...