Yes you read that right...It was her FIRST haircut, and she is almost 2.
It took soooooo long for her hair to grow in, that once it did, I didn't want to cut it. But it was getting a little out of control, so I decided to take her in.
I took her to Cookie Cutters. They are amazing. I was so worried about taking her in. But you walk in this place and they have a big slide, video games, and toys. She got to sit in this car:

And she got to watch Enchanted (which, if you read our blog, you know is her favorite movie). She was sooooo good. She never moved and didn't cry. The lady that did her hair put little piggy tails in her hair (which I'll never be able to replicate)

and they gave her a PINK balloon and sucker (her two favorite things lately).

It took soooooo long for her hair to grow in, that once it did, I didn't want to cut it. But it was getting a little out of control, so I decided to take her in.
I took her to Cookie Cutters. They are amazing. I was so worried about taking her in. But you walk in this place and they have a big slide, video games, and toys. She got to sit in this car:

And she got to watch Enchanted (which, if you read our blog, you know is her favorite movie). She was sooooo good. She never moved and didn't cry. The lady that did her hair put little piggy tails in her hair (which I'll never be able to replicate)
and they gave her a PINK balloon and sucker (her two favorite things lately).





1 comments:
Which one did you go to? My darling niece works there. She looks adorable. I was watching her in church today just loving those curls!
I'm pretty sad you're not my boss anymore. :(
Post a Comment