Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Trip to The Living Planet Aquarium


This picture pretty much sums up our trip to the Aquarium...


That isn't entirely true...

There were some smiles while we played with the puzzles...
(with the fish [fake and real] a safe distance away)








There were some smiles while playing in the water...
(however, if she had realized there were fish [stingrays], she might not have been so happy)









All in all, we had a good time with Megan and Claire, but the Aquarium is not worth the $8 admission to walk around a room with a few exhibits. I'm just glad that we didn't have to pay for the kids (children under 3 are free) who ran around saying "Scary! Hold me, mama!" The majority of the time! :)

1 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Aubrey, of course I remember you! I'm so flattered that you like my blog. You're so sweet to leave a comment. You have a very cute family. Well, in answer to your question, the program I use is called Memory Mixer, I've seen it for $59.99 at Costco, usually pricier at other places. It is so versatile, and after one sitting it was so easy to master. But lots of the digital scrapbooking designs I've gotten were for free on the internet. shabbyprincess.com has lots of beautiful free downloads (definitely my favorite). Also, I've checked out digifree.blogspot.com for info on more freebies. Good luck! If you have any questions let me know!