Thanks to Shea, I've gotten really into digital scrapbooking. It is soooo much fun, and soooooooo much easier than traditional scrapbooking. I got some new software and have been working on scrapping Hailey's first 2 years. I'll get to my wedding at some point too!!!
Here are a couple of my favorite pages:


I have all the pages uploaded to my Picasa account if anyone is interested in looking at those.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
My New Hobby
Posted by
Aubrey
at
6:34 PM
Labels: Aubrey, scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I've been trying to get into digital scrapping. I just need to get a good software. What do you us? Also check out this web site
http://elegantwordart.blogspot.com/
she has a lot of vut word art. In fact she is starting a second site because she has already filled up the first one.
WAY CUTE
It was,
How was your mothers day by the way?
Hey where do you do your digital scrapbooking? Way cute pages - I want to try that out!
Post a Comment