The Professional Masters of Business Administration program at the University of Utah has a Family appreciation day every year. This year it was up at Hogle Zoo. I thought Hailey would really get into the zoo this year since she knows the animals and can recognize them. Well...she LOVED the train and the carousel, but the animals were pretty boring!! It was so hot, and they were just lying around, and some of them weren't even out...oh well, at least we didn't have to pay for it ourselves :)




Friday, June 27, 2008
PMBA Family Appreciation Day!
Posted by
Aubrey
at
5:06 PM
Labels: Family Stuff, fun activities, Hailey, Summer fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I agree best things are when they are FREE!
She is still as cute as can beee, she is growing so fast.
I discovered the key to the zoo is early. Get there right when that sucker opens and head for the "big" animals first. They usually feed them right before or something so they're all awake and lively:) Didn't you think that they need to update that train ride? I think the same stuff is there when I was little :)
Post a Comment