Last weekend, some girlfriends and I decided to have a fancy slumber party in Park City. We stayed at the Best Western Landmark Inn, shopped at the Outlet mall, had dinner, bought delicious caramel apples at Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory, played games and laughed and laughed and laughed! We had such a great time! We learned many new things, and by we, I mean Brooke :) I haven't laughed that much in a long time...my cheeks and mouth hurt by the time we finally crashed. I'm so glad that we were able to get away and spend some quality time together :) Lets do it again sometime soon...


Some great quotes from the night:
"I'm the most fun in bed!" -Brooke
"My pink skirt isn't really pink..." -Brooke
"Yes, we have hot wings..." -Some random guy on the phone
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Yes, we do have HOT WINGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ya I know that picture of your dad is special, but hey I couldn't help it LOL
I don't know if JERRY was just there for the night or what, but Hey it was really good to see him, I guess next time we go and we make reservations we will have to ask HUH?
Aubrey you're embarrassing me!!!! It wasn't a pink shirt it was a pink skirt. I loved that night! And I am the most fun in bed!!!
This one time, we stayed up way past midnight...
Good times... We really did have a fun little get away, huh!?! Sorry if I teased you too much about the wallet =) You know I love you!! I love your new wallpaper by the way...very cute!
Post a Comment