Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FINALLY!!

Well I've waited and I've waited....and my patience has paid off...


her hair is long enough to put in PIGGY TAILS!!!





Her hair kept getting in her face on Saturday when she was dunking her head in the pool, so I grabbed some rubber bands just to get her hair out of her face. And lo and behold! Its long enough to fit in piggy tails! I'm so excited and she looks SOOOOOO cute!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yep have to agree she looks DARLING! I did that once to Elle's hair thinking it was so ready to be put in those things. Next day noticed that it had broken all her hair off. So ya Elle's hair not ready for pig tails! But I still would die for that curly hair!!!!

Brian & Michelle said...

How cute! Its so fun to finally get to do "other" hairstyles, huh? LOL

I'm not a big fan of the pigtails for Jasmin, it seems to take all her curls away. Maybe when it gets even longer and more hair can hang out.

Looks like you guys have been busy! No wonder there was a delay in posts. I still have a few things to catch up on myself. Glad you guys are enjoying the nice weather up there!