Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quote of the day

Hailey: Mommy, my tummy hurts (she says as she grins at me)

Me: Oh does it?

Hailey: Ya.

Me: Well what can I do?

Hailey: I need chocolate to feel me better.

*Well she is a girl....

6 comments:

Ryan said...

Not only is she a girl, but she has Aubrey for her mom..

Heidi said...

Chocolate can fix anything. Seriously.

A said...

In that case, my tummy hurts too! Too bad I had to bid farewell to my beloved Twix and the addiction thereof so Blake doesn't get a real tummy ache from my chocoholic ways. For the love!

Jennifer Bowman said...

HAHAHAAAAAAAA she already knows whats up!! Sounds JUST like my little girl! ;)

Edwin & Tamara said...

Smart Little girl, Nows chocolate fixes everything.

Good girl :)

Brian & Michelle said...

Ah yes, Chocolate fixes anything! Not so much for guys, but for you women/ladies/girls it seems to have some kind of magical powers! Makes you wonder if that was the main reason chocolate was put on this Earth?!?!

Oh yeah, and I responsed to your comment on my comment page. I've known people to have conversations back and forth on their comment boxes.