I can't believe that it was six years ago today that I married my best friend. We have been through some tough times in the last six years, but we have also been through some of the best times of our lives.
Some of the highlights of the last six years:
- We both graduated college
- Bought our first house
- Welcomed our beautiful daughter into our lives and the world
- Went to Hawaii
- Ryan finally landed a job that he loves
Ryan is seriously the only guy for me. He's my perfect match. He makes me laugh, he holds me when I cry, he supports me when it counts, he loves me unconditionally. I love him more today than the day that we got married. He's a wonderful father, and Hailey just adores him. I love to watch them play together, nothing makes me happier. He's all that I wanted and more in a husband and father for my children. I love you honey, and here's to an eternity together!
7 comments:
aint that precious :)
Congrats on 6 years! Hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!!
congrats!!!
August seems to be the month of choice to tie the knot. Excluding you, I know 4 other couples who were married in August (including us!). Congrats on making it to 6. It get's better as time marches on.
What a beautiful bride!
It's nice to know that other people are in love with their spouses, too!
Congrats!!! You got us by a year. I am glad you guys had such a nice Anniversary and a wonderful 6 years together!
Congrats!!! You got us by a year. I am glad you guys had such a nice Anniversary and a wonderful 6 years together!
Post a Comment