Monday, November 10, 2008

Random thoughts...

Well, I still don't have my computer back, so still no pictures.

Though, after the address change, I'm not sure if anyone is even reading this blog anymore.

So, as I was rocking my baby (who is not so much a baby anymore) before bed tonight, I was thinking about the day. She has come up with some pretty hilarious things, as of late. Like tonight, she was rooting around in my mouth with her fingers (?!) and sighed and said "Mommy, I need to get your mouth ready for church!" Alright?? Hmm. But its not the weirdest thing she has said. She comes up with some pretty random stuff. And I love her.

BUT...

I want to know who told my baby that it was ok to grow up? She's getting so big, so fast - and don't get me wrong, I LOVE this stage (most days), and I love that she can do some things for herself, but she is growing up SO FAST!! I feel like if I blink, she's going to be leaving us, and going off to college, and getting married and having kids of her own.

All I'm saying is if you see her, please tell her to stop growing up so fast.

7 comments:

Berns and Shea said...

you still dont have your computer back! so sad....

Toes on the Nose said...

We are reading you blog, keep it up, its nice to know Hailey is groing as fast as Claire. Enjoy the ride. Doug and Megan

lindsay said...

she's such a cutie pie aubrey! i hope she stays small too - i hear when they get bigger they start talking back, and where's the fun for a parent there? love you guys, hope you are doing well!

Edwin & Tamara said...

Hey I know what ya mean, kids just grow up to fast.

Yep I wonder if anyone reads my blog anymore, I'm like everyone else I love the comments.

Sure hope you get your computer back soon would love to see some pictures.

Jennica said...

I know how you feel...and having baby #2 makes them both grow up even faster! Really a bummer. Love you!!! I see your party was a big HIT (bummed I missed it, but I had a feeling baby was going to come and he did). Can't wait for you to meet Levi!

Christi said...

I on the other hand think College can't come soon enough. Maybe I can talk Zac into being the next Doogy Howser?

Tressa said...

I just have to say that Hailey is so stincking cute! I'm in the same boat with you about the growing up thing. My kids are doing it too much! Who said Jacob could have a four-year-old attitude? And who said Evan could already roll everywhere and be five months old and I don't even have the pictures taken that I want! I am trying to enjoy all of it I can though. :)