Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Dress Photo Shoot


My friend, McKenzie, ran another photography special ($35 one kid, one outfit, one backdrop), so I signed Hailey up to get pictures of her in her Easter dress. My grandma bought this dress for her, and I LOVE it. I was so disappointed that I forgot the hat that goes with it for the photo shoot.

There were no bad pictures from the photo shoot, but here are just a few of my favorites:













3 comments:

Toes on the Nose said...

I can't believe what a poser she is! You have trained her well.

Aubrey said...

Actually, its mostly thanks to the photographer that she's posing like she is. McKenzie is FANTASTIC with kids. Really, phenomenal. I was totally impressed, because Hailey can be such a sour puss!

About Me said...

OMG she is so beautiful. Wow! You seriously need to send these to a modeling agency! :) What a cutie!