Saturday, April 25, 2009

Red Butte Garden

We took our first trip up to Red Butte Garden on Arbor Day (April 24). We went with our friends, Megan and Claire. It was fun, but crowded since it was free admission day and the masses were out.


We were walking past this bench and Hailey climbed up on it and said "Mommy, take a picture of me!"




They have an area just for children that was very impressive. They had play houses, a sand pit, giant lizards, a snake maze and other things to keep the kids entertained.

Hailey chillin' while we were eating our picnic lunch.

On the way home from Red Butte, I decided to take a trip down memory lane and stop by Garden Park Ward, where Ryan and I had our engagement photos taken, and my bridal photos were taken there as well.

She wanted to hold those ducks so badly!

What a cheeser!!!

2 comments:

A said...

She looks like a little angel in these pictures! Yellow and curls are definitely her thing!

Aubrey said...

She may LOOK like an angel...

and that's all I'm going to say about that ;)