Wednesday, May 27, 2009

in answer to your question....

Are we having more kids?

Yes. But its slightly more complicated that just deciding that we want more kids.

As many of you know, it took us about 18 months to finally get pregnant with Hailey. Once we found the "cocktail" of medications, it only took about 2 months. This time around, that particular "cocktail" is/was not working. Right now, we are pursuing some more aggressive fertility treatments at a Fertility Clinic in Sandy.

With that said, I want to recommend this article. It talks about infertility etiquette. I wanted to share it, as we have both been asked and told some very hurtful things, by people who mean well, but just don't understand our situation.

We would appreciate your prayers and understanding as we are going through this challenge.

2 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

I know some one that feels your pain,

The Oman Family said...

I am sorry people have said some unkind things. It really is no ones business but yours. Good luck with everything.