Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool


Hailey's started preschool this week. She is LOVING it.

The first day was a little rough for us both. When I dropped her off, she automatically clung to my arm, my hand, whatever she could get her little hands on. She didn't want me to leave. I was a bit emotional, but I held it in until I could leave her there. I didn't want to make it any harder on her. I finally was able to sneak out, and made it to the car before I burst into tears.

I cried for the better part of the two hours that she was gone. But she did fantastic. She LOVED her school and talked my ear off on the car ride home.

3 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

How fun, she is growing up way to fast

Aubrey said...

You're tellin' me!!!

Heidi said...

Awww...tears, Aubrey?? There's nothing worse than watching them grow up, is there?