So I totally wish I had gotten a picture of this, but I wasn't quick enough, and more in the frame of mind to clean up the mess than take a picture of it....
Anyway...so I was blow drying my hair yesterday and I hear Hailey coughing around the corner. So I go to see what she is doing and to my surprise she had pulled a bag of rollo's off our dresser and was sitting there eating them. She had chocolate all over her mouth and dripping down her chin and she was peeling another one. The best part was, the first one she put in her mouth, she hadn't bothered to peel, so I was fishing foil out of her mouth for a good 5 minutes. She was VERY upset when I took them away.
She has gotten into the habit of getting into EVERYTHING lately. She had go-go-gadget arms and fingers that can reach just about anything anywhere, so we have to be really careful about where we keep things.
Maybe next time she does something mischievous like that I'll be quicker with the camera...
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Hailey and Rollo's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment