Thursday, August 23, 2007

Only week one...

I don't know how Ryan feels, but I feel a little overwhelmed thinking about the next two years!!

Ryan started school this week, the Master's program. While I knew it was going to be a HUGE time investment, I didn't really realize how much time until last night. After being at work all day, he goes to class three times a week from 6-10pm. And the days he doesn't have class, he's going to have to meet with his group from class to work on homework.

And if he weren't such a great dad and awesome husband, then it wouldn't be so bad!! I didn't realize how much I depend on him and look forward to him coming home from work at night. Sometimes its because Hailey and I have had it with each other and we are both ready for a break. Other times its just for the time we get to spend together as a family. I'll definitely not be taking that for granted now!

2 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I don't envy your situation!!! I hope you can survive through it all!!

Aubrey said...

Thanks...I keep telling myself its only 2 years... :)