Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Family Pictures!!

YAY! Our family pictures are done!!

I'm really pleased with how they turned out! I was not optimistic, as Hailey was in a very un-cooperative mood, but we got some really good shots! I've only posted a few of my favorites. If you want to view the rest of the photos, click here.






3 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hi Guys!

Love the new family pictures!! They are beautiful...and Hailey is such a doll! We got the girls that same dress to wear for Christmas too...love it!

Hope you have a fun and safe Halloween! Take Care...

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

SO cute! Absolutely darling pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Aubrey your little family is so lovely! Thanks for sharing...hope all is well! :) I was looking through some old theatre pictures the other day and thought of you!