Friday, October 26, 2007

Updates!!

Hello all! Here's a little peek at what's been going on in our lives!

- Ryan -
Started the Professional MBA program at University of Utah in September. He is doing awesome!! For all who didn't see my post at the beginning of the month click here. He is also working full time at Jacobsen Construction. He is amazing. He works all day, goes to school 2 nights a week (from 6-10pm), studies AND he still helps around the house and finds time to spend with Hailey and me! I am just amazed at him and so grateful for all he is doing!!

- Aubrey -
Started a new business. I signed up to be an independent consultant for Lia Sophia Jewelry. With Christmas coming up and student loans looming in our future, I wanted to contribute some extra income. It is a lot of fun and I'm enjoying it so far! I also started watching Elijah and Declan a couple mornings a week. They are so much fun and SUPER easy!! Elijah and Hailey pretty much just cancel each other out because they play so well together, and Declan is seriously the EASIEST baby EVER!! They are fun!! Other than that, Hailey and I play together and have a blast! She is so fun! I love being a mom!

- Hailey -
She is the most fun! I love this child, she makes me laugh every day!! She is talking like MAD!! I sat down the other day and decided to try and count how many words she can say...I came up with 50+ words that she can say!!! I'm going to post a video at the end of this entry with some of the words she can say (and yes I know that only I would know what some of them are, but seriously? She is cute!!) She is so smart and curious and just loves life! She is amazing!! She can make the sounds of a dog, horse, cat, duck and cow. She knows where most of her body parts are. She loves to be outside, which is sad right now, because it is so cold! She is always much happier if she can spend a little time outside each day, so I don't know what I am going to do when it gets even colder!! When she needs help with something, she will say "Hep!" but then if she figures it out she says "Got it!" She was sitting in a booster chair at the table for a few days, but now is back in her high chair...I think because she was jealous that Declan was sitting in it! She will bonk her head, and then start hitting her head. So I'll ask her if she hit her head and she'll say "Ya! Hug!" and run to me with her arms up waiting for a hug! So cute!

One really cute story about her: I went in to get her after her nap yesterday and she was standing, looking over the side of her crib at her binky, which was on the floor.
I said "Hi!"
She said "Hi! Binky?" and pointed to her binky on the floor.
I said "Is your binky on the floor?"
She said "Ya...."
I said "Did you throw it on the floor?"
She said "No..."
I said "Did Gus (her bear) throw it on the floor?"
She never missed a beat and sadly said "Ya..."
I couldn't stop laughing! I had to call Ryan at work and tell him!!

Thats things in our lives! Hope things are going well for everyone! We'd love to hear from you!! Email, call, or just leave us a comment!!


1 comments:

Shane, Meg, CJ, RJ, and AL said...

This is too darn cute! Carter about knocked me out of my chair when he heard tires squealing outside and turned to me with this surprised look on his face to say, "whattat?" (translation: what's that?) I wouldn't believe it! I can't wait until he knows other stuff like Hailey.