For her birthday, my friend, Brooke got tickets to see Good Things Utah. She was SOOOOOOOO excited! I don't ever think I've seen anyone so excited about anything in my life!! She was so funny! The minute we pulled into the parking lot of ABC4 studios she got giddy and giggly - well I think we all went into 16 year old girl mode :) Anyway, Brooke and I were pretty star struck, as we have watched the show a lot. Carrie and Amber held it together a little better. Brooke was so nervous, when they asked for her name she could barely get it out!! She sat in between Carrie and I during the show, and kept elbowing us about every 3 minutes!! She was so funny! She called the experience
"super wild!"
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the fun time...and stop watching the recording!!!!
Us with Mike McKay
"super wild!"
It was a lot of fun! Thanks for the fun time...and stop watching the recording!!!!




3 comments:
How fun!!! Girl time is the best|!
wow....that was the best time ever...except that i'm fat and white on tv....cute pictures! i need them, and i need help setting up a blog...oh, i just love good things utah..and mike mckay, what a man!!!!!
As far as the super wild adventure goes, well, I must say the pictures are a heck of a lot cuter than we thought we looked on the tv. Good times.
Post a Comment