Thursday, October 18, 2007

TAGGED!!

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I love to cook!! I love using new recipes and making them my own!! Check out www.littlepiggyfood.blogspot.com for some great recipes!! This is a food blog that I use a lot and contribute to from time to time.

2. I love to read! Even though I don't read as much as I used to now that I have Hailey. My favorite books that I have read recently are the Twilight books!! Sooooooo goood! I read all three in four days. But let me warn you that they are written for young adults, more specifically targeted at teenage girls, not for 30 year old men (John) :)

3. My favorite TV shows are The Office, 24, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, American Idol, and Law and Order: SVU. Man....I watch a lot of TV!! Thank goodness for DVR!!!

4. I love to take pictures and share them with EVERYONE I know...hence the blog :) I wish I had a better camera and a little more knowledge about photography. There is nothing I like better than a good picture to share!!

5. I love to sing/perform, even though I haven't done it in a VERY long time...

6. I love to hear updates from old friends, new friends, long lost family, and not so lost family! :)


Now I tag: Charity, Lindsay, Megan H., Megan A., Shelly, and Shea :)

0 comments: