Friday, November 16, 2007

Visit to Colorado!

Visit to Colorado!
Slide shows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook or ecard

Hailey and I decided to get the heck out of dodge for a week and go visit Grandma and Grandpa Sherman! We had a ton of fun playing with all the animals! Hailey got to see almost all the animals we talk about all the time - dog, cat, horse and cow! She was beyond excited to get to run around and play with them and Trevor! She was so good on the the trip, it was amazing! The only time she could not be distracted with something was when we were about 45 minutes from our destination on both legs of the trip...but by then I had had it as well, so I totally do not blame her! :)

1 comments:

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hi...
I got the layout from Matie Kay Creations...the link is on our site...she's got a ton of cute one's too pick from! Hope you guys had a great holiday weekend...take care~