Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cute Hailey stories....

My child is the CUTEST! (I know every mother says this, but it actually is true in my case! :))

She has done some truly adorable things the last few days!

#1: I need to preface this story by telling you that when we feed her and the food is a little too warm for her little mouth, we have taught her to blow on it. She's really cute when she does it. She'll say "Hot!" then blow on it very lightly. So cute! Anyway, on to the story! So I had started the dishwasher the other day and it had been going for a while and was on the drying cycle, which is heated. Hailey was running around playing in the kitchen as I cleaned up. She ran past the dishwasher and stopped and put her hand on it. She looked very concerned and said "Mama, HOT!"

Then she put her face right up next to it and started BLOWING ON THE DISHWASHER! As if she could cool it down like she can food!

She has since done it with the oven and the stove top. SO CUTE, right?

#2: (This one really kind of choked me up!) I was doing some stuff on the computer as she played in her room. She came in the office, came up to me and said "Mama, bap." (translation: bap=lap) So I put her up on my lap. She sat and watched what I was doing for a minute, then spun around, wrapped her arms around my neck, squeezed as hard as she could and said "Wuff oooo!" Then she patted my back! Such a sweet baby girl I have! She is the light of my life!

1 comments:

About Me said...

Hi Aubrey!

Your blog is sooo cute. I love the snowflakes and all the great pics. It's nice to keep in touch through blogging - even when we're close neighbors! I'll keep checking your news on your blog and maybe one day (hopefully soon) I'll update ours...it's only been about a month....ahhh!

Talk to you later!

-Cyd