I was afraid it might not happen...
See we have a 9 foot tree, but only about 7 or 8 foot ceilings....
At any rate the 9 foot tree was just too tall :(
But we managed to get the tree up, we just left the bottom section in the box,
and only put the top 3 sections together. Its still like 6.5-7 feet tall. I think it looks great!
PS We have yet to find a star for our tree that we really like.
If you have any suggestions, please tell me!! We have been looking for one for 5 years!!!
See we have a 9 foot tree, but only about 7 or 8 foot ceilings....
At any rate the 9 foot tree was just too tall :(
But we managed to get the tree up, we just left the bottom section in the box,
and only put the top 3 sections together. Its still like 6.5-7 feet tall. I think it looks great!
PS We have yet to find a star for our tree that we really like.
If you have any suggestions, please tell me!! We have been looking for one for 5 years!!!




2 comments:
Yay for Christmas trees! Glad you finally got yours up :) It feels so much more like Christmas with a tree! Quick quesetion...the orange line that we have at the top of our page, do you or Ryan know any way to delete it? It came up when I changed templates...if you do that would be awesome. If not I can manage I guess :)
Love your tree...it looks terrific! Hailey is so cute...great pictures! Thanks for sharing...hope all is well! Take care...
Post a Comment