Ryan hates that I want to brag about his grades, but I'm just so proud of him!
He ended up with a 3.7 GPA for the semester!
This was working full time, going to school two nighs a week, studying his butt off, and still making time for his family!
I'm so impressed! I'm so proud of him and all his hard work! He's amazing!
Way to go, honey!!!!
He ended up with a 3.7 GPA for the semester!
This was working full time, going to school two nighs a week, studying his butt off, and still making time for his family!
I'm so impressed! I'm so proud of him and all his hard work! He's amazing!
Way to go, honey!!!!




2 comments:
That is awesome Ryan I am proud of you too! Don't forget to give yourself some credit Aubrey if he did not have such an amazing wife and mother to his daughter at home taking care of "everything" how would he have ever found the time! Congrats to both of you for your hard work!
That is a really nice comment! I would like to know who left it! ;)
Post a Comment