I swear if there is candy to be found, this child can find it!
I had this bag of Christmas candy on the BACK of the desk and the chair was scooted away from the desk quite a bit. I was getting ready on Saturday morning and I went to check on Hailey and this is what I found:
I had this bag of Christmas candy on the BACK of the desk and the chair was scooted away from the desk quite a bit. I was getting ready on Saturday morning and I went to check on Hailey and this is what I found:




2 comments:
Okay I don't what I did but I wrote something and then it appeared twice so I tried deleting it..now they are both gone...freaky thing. Anyway, what I said was..Hailey is super cute and so freakin smart. I know Teagen would be doing the same thing if he liked chocolate, he tries to find gum!
She's my kinda girl!!! You get that chocolate Hailey!! mmmmmm!
Post a Comment