Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions...

I'm not one that is big on making New Year's Resolutions, because I'm not really great at keeping them...but we'll see how it goes this year!

  • I want to lose 60-70 pounds this year, but to be realistic I will say 15-20 pounds to start with. We'll see how this one pans out since I LOATHE working out, and LOVE food and treats!
That is my biggest goal for ME this year. Ryan and I have a couple for our family and as a couple.
  • Since he is gone at night so much during school, we've decided to try to get up at 6am to read scriptures together. In order to do that, we probably better make it a goal to get to bed earlier, though :) It was killer trying to do that this morning!

  • We are going to sit down each month and make a date to go to the temple together.
At tithing settlement, our Bishop challenged us to do both of these, and I know we will be blessed if we follow his council.

Anyway, we'll see how these go. Since they aren't unreachable, I think we should do fairly well ;)

1 comments:

Heidi said...

So, I'm on the 'lose 15-20 pound' plan as well. What is your plan of attack? Just curious. It's 5 days into the year, and I haven't started yet.