Well we started our new Church schedule yesterday - 2:30pm to 5:30pm! Yuck! :(
After no nap and 3 hours of church...this is what happened during dinner:
We kept trying to wake her up so she would eat, and go to bed later, but she finally wanted Daddy to hold her. This is literally one minute later:




5 comments:
Luckily we had a baby blessing to go to yesterday at 11:00 so we dodged the nightmare for a week. To say the least, I am not looking forward to dealing with Jackson during sacrament meeting that is right at nap time. If you never see us there it's 'cause we took him home to his crib...I mean...we're out in the hallway bribing him with candy!!
Man, I thought 1 to 4 church was bad. At least Hailey will fall asleep out of bed, Melissa would NEVER do that!!
Oh good ol' 2:30 church...thats the time that we were supposed too go in our Orem ward, but luckily our bishop got 1:30 approved...not that, thats much of an improvement! We are at 9 now...great for Kaci, not so great for Brynley! We were at 1, which was yucky for both girls...best of luck too ya!
Ugh...2:30? I feel for you. We just finished a year of 1pm church. It is the worst time ever for little kids. We had to get Jasmin into a routine of 10am naps, and only then would she take them sometimes. She gets really cranky when she is tired, not sleepy.
This year we are at 9, and we LOVE it! Jasmin was such a sweet girl, and then took a great nap when we came home. All is well! Just think, next year you guys will go to the earliest time! Yah!
Dude, I'd say 'home teach". Form your own Ward. Glad I'm not Mormon...
Post a Comment