McKinley is my cousin's little girl, who is 6 weeks younger than Hailey.
(I know hard to believe since Hailey has about 3 inches and 7 or 8 pounds on her!!)
When these girls were babies they didn't get a long at all! Every time Kinley would sqwak, Hailey would scream as if her life were being threatened! Alyssa and I think in their little baby language, Kinley was threatening Hailey's life....at least that is how it seemed whenever Hailey would scream.
Now that they are a little older, then seem to get along really well. They were having so much fun together this night - now we need to get them together for a regular play date!
(I know hard to believe since Hailey has about 3 inches and 7 or 8 pounds on her!!)
When these girls were babies they didn't get a long at all! Every time Kinley would sqwak, Hailey would scream as if her life were being threatened! Alyssa and I think in their little baby language, Kinley was threatening Hailey's life....at least that is how it seemed whenever Hailey would scream.
Now that they are a little older, then seem to get along really well. They were having so much fun together this night - now we need to get them together for a regular play date!




0 comments:
Post a Comment