I'm at a total loss what to blog about and I was tagged on my cousin's blog....so here goes nothing :)
A- Attached or Single? Attached, hence the "Ryan Sorenson Family"...
B- Best Friend? Ryan
C- Cake or Pie? Cookies
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Running water and heated home
F- Favorite Color? Blue, Green or Red
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Gummy worms
H- Hometown? Redmesa, CO
I- Favorite Indulgence? To eat: Chocolate in any form! I do love milk shakes! To do: Curl up on the couch with a blanket, popcorn, water and a good book.
J- January or July: April
K- Kids? 1 - Hailey
L- Life isn't complete without? Love and Family
M- Movie favorite? While You Were Sleeping, Princess Bride and Enchanted
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 2 brothers (one in heaven), 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Bananas or strawberries
P- Phobias or Fears? Water, heights speaking in sacrament meeting
Q- Quote? "That thing, that moment, when you kiss someone and everything around becomes hazy and the only thing in focus is you and this person and you realize that that person is the only person that you're supposed to kiss for the rest of your life, and for one moment you get this amazing gift and you want to laugh and you want to cry because you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that that it will go away all at the same time."
R- Reason to Smile? Hailey grinning at me with Ryan's same goofy grin! :)
S- Season of Choice? Fall or Spring
T- Tag a friend: Whoever wants to...
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I was always jealous of the girls who had big brothers. You know, the whole protective older brother thing? I always wanted that and I wanted my kids to have that....but I wouldn't trade Hailey for ANYTHING!
V- Vegetable? Carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes
W- Worst Habit? cracking my knuckles
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Well, I associate an X-ray with something being wrong, and an ultrasound with seeing my baby, so I prefer an ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food? Pizza and milkshakes!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Cancer
Friday, January 18, 2008
My ABC's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment