I guess it snowed on Sunday night, because we probably woke up to about 5 inches of snow with it still coming down. It finally stopped around 1pm yesterday afternoon. When we finally got out last night to shovel the snow from the driveway, I measured it and we had 10 INCHES!!!!!
The weather was so bad yesterday morning that it took Ryan over 2 hours to get to work and he said he probably passed 26 accidents in the 25 miles from home to work. My friend said she heard on the news that there was something like 250 accidents all day yesterday. My friend Charity was one of those accidents! Watch out for black ice if you are driving here! As Charity said, "Its out there and it wants to get ya!!"
This is seriously the most snow that I think I have seen here in Utah since I moved here 8 years ago! And its supposed to snow some more this week...
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
A Load 'o SNOW!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
and now its snowing again today...i dont like it...lets go someplace warm...
What a pain snow is! Its fun to watch it fall, but what a pain to drive in! We got quite a bit yesterday morning but by mid afternoon it was almost all melted. Can't wait for spring!
I HATE THE SNOW. And now I'm scared to drive on the freeway. If you see a Tahoo going about 25 on I215- its me and GO AROUND! :)
Post a Comment