Monday, February 4, 2008

Mommy & Hailey's Date


To keep our minds off of Ryan being gone, we finally got out of the house today! We had such a fun date (and I wish I had take an picture of us, but hey...I was having too much fun!) We went to Jordan Commons to the MOM movie and saw Enchanted. This is the first movie she has been to in the theater since she was three months old and she LOVED it!!! She kept looking at me and saying "Mama, pincess!" She was glued to the screen and kept shoving popcorn and candy in her mouth. We had so much fun, I think we'll go out and do something again tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Toes on the Nose said...

I am so glad you wrote a blog about this. Gateway has the same program too. I am totally going to start going. We should go together sometime, of course if it is not ruining mommy and me time with you and Hailey!

Jennica said...

So cute! Moments like that are what it is all about. I remember when I took my little nephew on a movie date I had to put my leg on his seat to hold it down, otherwise he would have gotten folded in half!

Traci said...

Sounds like so much fun! We need to plan a play date!