Well, I had my wisdom teeth out on Thursday, and have been totally out of it ever since.
Who would have thought that have a couple teeth pulled could put you in such a daze??

I have been able to lay on the couch, watch TV, sleep and read...and that's about it! Which is quite an adventure with a on year old running around wanting lots of attention! I haven't quite figured out how to be a mom and to be sick at the same time...if you have any ideas, hit me with them!
I'm so grateful to my neighbor, Brooke who took Hailey for about 3 hours yesterday so I could rest. She came back just in time for nap time, which worked out really great!
I feel pretty useless actually....my house is a disaster, and my child has watched way too much Hairspray and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse the last couple of days, but I honestly cannot get up off the couch...
All I can hope is that I'm back to my normal self before Ryan leaves for Seattle tomorrow, since he'll be gone for 4 days...
Wish me luck...
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Out of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh we hope you get better soon...I totally know how it is to be sick or "out of commission" as I like to call it and have kiddos at home with ya. You can only do so much...just veggin out and lettin Hailey watch tv, play, or whatever keeps her occupied is just about the best you can do when your under the weather. Take care...
It is so hard to take care of kids when you are sick! Melissa watches way too much tv when I am sick and out of it. I do try to have her watch educational things though. Not much you can do when you are sick!
hey freaky....just tell me if you need more help...we are always here for you!!!!
Post a Comment