As I was browsing through some other blogs, I realized I hadn't told about our Easter.
It's still a little chilly here in Utah, so the Easter bunny didn't hide any eggs outside for our little Hailey. He hid them around the living room. It was fun watching her hunt for the Easter eggs this year because she got more of what you were supposed to do than she did last year. She did really well picking up eggs and putting them into her basket until one of the plastic eggs came apart and jelly beans flew out...then it was all over. All she wanted was candy! What kid doesn't? :)
The Easter bunny brought her some really fun stuff (I didn't get pictures, but I got video, which isn't very exciting, so I won't bore you with it.) She got a heart shaped calculator, some necklaces, a drawing pad of paper, some barrettes, a twisty light flashlight thingy (and yes that is the technical term...shush!), and lots of candy!
Her big present from the Easter bunny was:HER VERY OWN ROCKING CHAIR!! (the motivation behind this was that maybe she will stop stealing mine!)
She loves it and sits with her little animals and reads and talks to them. She also gets very comfortable watching Enchanted and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in it :)
Later in the afternoon, we got to see the fam at the Alpine Country Club for Easter Brunch! It was delicious!!! Pork roast, beef ribs, omelets, 4 cheese tortellini, mashed potatoes, bacon, eggs, sausage and all sorts of delicious desserts! It was a weight watchers nightmare...but I enjoyed myself! :) They had these delicious little creations that looked like candied apples, but it was cheesecake filling dipped in dark chocolate and rolled in candy, sprinkles or coconut. They were DIVINE! I'm determined to figure out how to make them....
It was a lovely day.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Easter Sunday...(a little late)
Hailey enjoying her Easter rocking chair! Isn't she a DOLL?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Such an adorable pic of Hailey. She looks like a sweet little mommy for her teddy.
Post a Comment