Friday, March 7, 2008

Hailey Videos :)

In this video, Ryan is on the phone (in Atlanta) and she wanted him to play "Itsy bitsy spider" with her. I love that Ryan doesn't know the words to the song.
(At the end when I can't figure out what she is saying, she is saying "Spider again", not "competition")
The end is showcasing some of the new words she says.



This video is also showcasing some of her new words...and is just cute, alright?
I got her to shake her booty on the camera...I love that she sticks out her cute little bum when she does that!



Another video to share that is just cute...

4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

I think its funny Ryan forgot the itsy bitsy spider song!

Aubrey said...

I don't think he forgot...I just don't think he knew in the first place! But ask him and he'll tell you that he sang all the right words! Remember when he wrote that word in the dictionary just to prove that it was in there?? DORK!

Brooke said...

I love ryan singing....sean and I were laughing so hard. He's such a great daddy to sing and let the world here him.

Aubrey said...

He is cute, huh? I love him and Hailey loves him...she doesn't even want me to sing that song anymore...