I wanted to share some cute stories about my sweet little Hailey....
(this picture and the next were taken when she was shoveling RANCH DRESSING into her mouth! she was supposed to be using it to dip her chicken nuggets in, but apparently liked it better plain...)

When we started her bedtime routine (pj's, new diaper, teeth, story, prayer, then off to bed) I would read her story, then after prayer, Ryan would take her off to bed. Since Ryan has been in school, I'm usually the one to do everything, as he doesn't get home until well after she is in bed. So now even when Ryan is home, she wants me to put her to bed. A few nights ago, Ryan was walking her to her bedroom, and I was still sitting in the chair and she stopped in her tracks, slowly turned around and then came running back to me and said "You coming too, Mama?" (To get the full effect of this, picture her in her little feety pajama's, her hair flopping all over the place, and her binky in her mouth as she comes running across the room with her hands held out to me and a little grin on her face). It was just the cutest thing!!!

The other day, Ryan came downstairs with Hailey and said "Tell mama, go on tell her." And she giggled at me and then said "KISS A ME, mama!!" Of course I HAD to oblige! What a sweetie, huh???!
Earlier tonight Hailey wanted me to do something for her and I said, "Ok, where's my kiss?" And she pointed to my lips...what a tease!
This next story is so a trick that my sister, Amber would pull when she was about Hailey's age:
Every time anyone gets up from their chair, she will run (giggling hysterically) to steal it. If you ask her if she just stole your seat, she will say "NO! Hailey's seat!!!!!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment