I have made some of the greatest friends at the jobs I've had in the past. I wish I was able to see them more often, but moves and busy schedules usually prevent it. I used to work with Megan, Shelly and Rebecca at Thanksgiving Point in the Soda Fountain and Deli 7 years ago. Now we all have kids, Megan lives in Arizona, Rebecca lives in Spanish Fork and Shelly and I both live in Lehi. I know I haven't seen Megan since her baby was born, and I don't think I have seen Shelly or Rebecca since I quit working at Thanksgiving Point. While Megan was in town we decided to get together.
We took the kids to the Museum (the original plan was to go to the Animal Farm, but it was cold and SNOWING). Then we thought we'd go over to the Deli for old times sake. It was so fun to see these girls that I LOVED working with and talk about old times and let our kids play together.
We need to get together more often! [Megan, I hope you don't mind that I stole your picture! :)]
Megan, Aubrey & Shelly
(Rebecca had to run to the bathroom to change London's diaper...a bit of an emergency...we still love ya Rebecca!)
One of only a few pictures of Hailey I took because I was too busy chatting it up with the girls!
We took the kids to the Museum (the original plan was to go to the Animal Farm, but it was cold and SNOWING). Then we thought we'd go over to the Deli for old times sake. It was so fun to see these girls that I LOVED working with and talk about old times and let our kids play together.
We need to get together more often! [Megan, I hope you don't mind that I stole your picture! :)]
Megan, Aubrey & Shelly(Rebecca had to run to the bathroom to change London's diaper...a bit of an emergency...we still love ya Rebecca!)
One of only a few pictures of Hailey I took because I was too busy chatting it up with the girls!




2 comments:
of course I don't mind -- it was so much fun to see you! I wanted so badly to be able to just hang out longer with you girls. Next time we need to do a girls night or something...
ABSOLUTELY!! Come back soon so we can do it!
Post a Comment