Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tyson's Graduation

We went down to Colorado to celebrate my little brother's graduation. I can't believe that my LITTLE BROTHER is old enough to graduate from high school! He was only 10 when I moved away from home, and in my mind time should have stood still, but yet, I go back to visit and all these little kids keep getting bigger!!

Anyway, here's pictures of the big event!

The PROUD (and very HAPPY) Graduate!

Tyson & Dani
(in school together since Kindergarten)

Tyson & Stephanie
(my brother's girlfriend)

Tyson & Tom
(what goofy boys...)


And finally a random picture of my cute nephew at the graduation ceremony....

"Word..."

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I hate it when kids grow up too. Just a few months ago I went back to my Home Ward(were I grew up). There were boys blessing the sacrament who's diapers I had changed. Man we are getting old:(

Edwin & Tamara said...

I agree getting old sucks
And way to go tyson, I was pretty inpressed he did his own thank you cards and everything. WOW

and trevor just pulled off the whole cute thing with that last pickture/

And I cant belive how fast haily is growing up, and she is such a cutie pie too.

This is ME! said...

Stephanie who?? she looks sooo familiar!