I know this is a long post, but I have these random [cute] pictures. And I wanted to share!
This hat was a birthday present from daddy.
He bought it for her in Chicago...


silly hat girl!
hugs for Rascal (my parents dog)
"I can't hear you!"
Hailey loves cats.When we were at my parents house she kept chasing after all the cats saying
"I hold you kitty!"
sleeping in grandma's bed...
Hailey with Clyde(sdale) [at Thanksgiving Point]
sleeping with mama
she really loved the 4 wheeler ride!
chillin' with Trevor
playing at Thanksgiving Point with Jackson & Benny




4 comments:
So Cutie! How could you NOT post those fun pictures.
The one with her and Trevor just cracks me up! She's such a little copy cat :)
Poor little Benny, you can barely see him!
Thanks for sharing such a adorable moments of her life...love the "I hold you kitty"! Now I know what she looks like in her Cubs stuff too. :)
Post a Comment