This is my very first post, yay! Anyway, it's also a late one. Let me start out by saying I'm not a fan of baseball, but one of my best childhood memories is watching Cubs games (Braves too) with my Grandpa. Well, as luck would have it I was in Chicago and Atlanta a little over a month ago, and both the Cubs and Braves had home games, and I went to them. He passed away 10 years ago, and it was such a special experience to feel him there with me and watch a game with him, along with my Grandma. I was fighting back tears most of the time I was at Wrigley Field, as I am now. The only thing that would've made it better is if Aubrey and Hailey had been able to come.
I'm so glad for the blessing of eternal families. It means the world to me to be able to have an experience like this, and to know I will be with them again one day.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Wrigley Field
I was in complete shock and awe when I got off the bus here!
As it turns out, Mark Cuban is in this picture below...somewhere near the dugout...
Alright, this is far too much seriousness for me, so I have to at least include this picture. A beggar came up asking for change. I told him I'd give him some if he'd take my picture and get Wrigley Field in the background, and the following picture is what I got. Good thing it only cost me about 72 cents! And if his previous job was as a photographer, I can see why he's jobless.
Posted by
Ryan
at
4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You get what you pay for!
Does he do weddings?
Ok that make me laugh
HAHAHAHA!!! That is hysterical, Adhis!!!
Cheapskate! That picture is priceless. HeHeHe
I hope you don't mind but I linked this post to one of mine.
Post a Comment