Monday, June 16, 2008

The Other Morning...

Well first of all, Hailey woke me up the other morning, jabbering away. So I went in to get her, and she refused to get out of bed. It was 30 minutes before I could get her out of her crib. When I finally got her out of bed, she was playing quietly in her room while I checked my email. All of a sudden, I see her trying to get into the guest bedroom (which is currently where my sister, Briana is staying). She walked into the room, said a few things, then came out, went back into her room, grabbed her binky's and went to lay down with Briana in her bed.



This was when she climbed on my bed and was waiting patiently for me to turn on
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.



1 comments:

Edwin & Tamara said...

Way to cute that little girl can be