Its been so bloody hot lately, that we decided to get out the ol' pool and let the kiddos play outside in the water. Brooke brought water balloons, which they LOVED, Amber brought her sisters (so us mom's could bask in the shade and chat), and I brought the pool! It was such a great time and the kids had a GREAT time!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
A Day at the Pool!!!
Posted by
Aubrey
at
2:25 PM
Labels: friends, fun activities, Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Awww...she looks so cute in that hat! I like the first pic! She seems to be enjoying herself and strutting her stuff! I'm jealous of your weather up there now! =)
They look like they were having alot of fun.
It looked like you where having a really nice day.
She is just growing up so fast.
Post a Comment