I thought that the only thing up at the This is the Place park was the big Church History monument. I had NO idea that Heritage Park was even up there. Our friends Megan and Claire used to have a pass, and had asked us to join us up there before. We finally decided to join them after a bit of research...
Hailey and Claire had a GREAT time together! It was super hot, but the girls really enjoyed themselves, so it was worth it.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
This is the Place & Heritage Park
Posted by
Aubrey
at
3:29 PM
Labels: friends, fun activities, fun stuff, Hailey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
ahh...we had a great time with you guys too! I am so sorry that it didn't work for us to get together before we left. Please, please, please come and visit us anytime. There are so many fun things to do here. We will be back pleanty over the next couple of years too. Hope you guys are good.
Post a Comment