Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Heber Creeper

For our last family activity of the summer and before Ryan started school again we decided to ride the Heber Creeper.

Hailey loved it! (At least one way). I would suggest if you have toddlers, and you want to ride the train, to look into one way fares. It was fun, it was beautiful, but the way back was a little rough. Hailey had had enough sitting still, and it was getting close to nap time by the time we got back to the station.

weeeeeee!

she was very concerned about holding onto her ticket...

the view was beautiful
(of course i didn't get any pictures of it...so you'll just have to trust me...)

she finally smiled!
(it only took about a dozen pictures...)

getting a little loopy on the return trip...
silly crazy girl!

cuddling with daddy

Anyway, I would totally recommend it and I am already planning on it again (one way of course) when the leaves start changing. There are actually quite a few different excursions you can choose from, and had I researched a little further, we would have done something other than just the plain-jane-train ride. Check it out, you won't be sorry...

3 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

awesome! glad you posted about this...we have been thinking about doing it! Where did you go for tickets?

Helen said...

Hailey is so cute. I tell everyone about her dancing during "Mama Mia."

Aubrey said...

Thanks Helen! That was a fun night! We think she's awfully cute! :)